View Profile Miyolophone

32 Audio Reviews

This is really good. It gets off to a bit of a slow start, but once you get into that awesome groove with the percussion at 1:00, everything is really cool and engaging. I especially like the composition around 1:40-2:00— it gives me some serious Hollow Knight OST vibes (which I love), especially with those background string lines. The nature sfx around 1:20 are a very nice touch as well!

Keep it up and good luck in the competition!

Syamori responds:

Thanks! I've actually never heard that soundtrack, so I'll have to check it out!

A masterpiece. I can almost get over the fact that I explicitly claimed first Chips collab with starstruck and you STOLE HIM FROM ME

Can't wait to see what else both of you guys come up with.

1f1n1ty responds:

i didn't steal him, i just called him after you called him and he happened to say "oh miyo's gonna be busy doing his thing as a PAID PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN

Super fun! 1:01 and 2:32-2:37 made me smile. (I was frowning in disapproval the rest of the time, to be clear.)

many thank you to you too

LunacyEcho responds:

ahaha i thought about you specifically when i made 1:01 :P

hmmmm perhaps a facereveal would be a bad thing after all :thonk:

merry thank you!

2 Art Reviews

Wonderful, inspiring work! I really admire not only your talent, but also your commitment and consistency— I honestly could not imagine putting out awesome content, even somewhat short things, every day for a month. I'd probably just pass out from creative burnout.
I'm looking forward to more of your art! Thank you for sharing this series with us!

Zaccura responds:

Thank you so much for the support and kind words, it really means a lot!

I'm a musician, not an artist, so it's hard for me to articulate what exactly I'm finding so fascinating about this series, but the fact remains that I've been checking here every day to see what new scene you've pulled together for Willow to sit/sleep/swing/be frightened in. I'm a big fan of accompanying a story with another art form, so that's probably part of the reason why I'm enjoying these so much.

Anyways, I'm really curious to see where you're going with these, and I'm actually finding it really inspiring. Keep it up!

Zaccura responds:

I'm so glad when my artworks are able to speak to all kinds of people, not just other visual artists. And I hope to continue to do so! Thank you so much for your support! :D

"My-YO-lo-fone," shortens to "Miyo." Classical composer by day, electronic musician by night. Please contact me if you want to use my music!

17, Male