View Profile Miyolophone

36 Audio Reviews

so lovely, as always. i think my favorite description of evocative writing that i've ever had someone give me is that it should have "tactile, viscous details" and i think that's something you've really started to embody in your own work. i can feel the music on my skin

stardew responds:

that last sentence is also a very good conveying-of-feeling!

i'm really glad you noticed all the little details i worked at :) i used to think my hyper-focusing on small individual elements was something that i should work to get rid of, but as of late i've tried out embracing it, and i think it's proving to be a lot better for me.

i like the intro

LunacyEcho responds:

SPLASH
GLISS
MOO
BOING
KAZOO
A̶U̶G̶H̶ (removed even though it does not technically violate copyright laws but just to be safe)
HERE WE GO WOOO

awesome. really love how you guys have been playing with weird textures lately.

how did you even come up with the eerie reversed aesthetic starting 1:40? what synapses fired to make that happen?? probably my favorite vibe so far

1f1n1ty responds:

yea i was like "hrmmmm well what if i just like took the first section and made it go backwwards"

2 Art Reviews

Wonderful, inspiring work! I really admire not only your talent, but also your commitment and consistency— I honestly could not imagine putting out awesome content, even somewhat short things, every day for a month. I'd probably just pass out from creative burnout.
I'm looking forward to more of your art! Thank you for sharing this series with us!

Zaccura responds:

Thank you so much for the support and kind words, it really means a lot!

I'm a musician, not an artist, so it's hard for me to articulate what exactly I'm finding so fascinating about this series, but the fact remains that I've been checking here every day to see what new scene you've pulled together for Willow to sit/sleep/swing/be frightened in. I'm a big fan of accompanying a story with another art form, so that's probably part of the reason why I'm enjoying these so much.

Anyways, I'm really curious to see where you're going with these, and I'm actually finding it really inspiring. Keep it up!

Zaccura responds:

I'm so glad when my artworks are able to speak to all kinds of people, not just other visual artists. And I hope to continue to do so! Thank you so much for your support! :D

"My-YO-lo-fone," shortens to "Miyo." Classical/electronic music composer. Please contact me if you want to use my music!

18, Male