View Profile Miyolophone

34 Audio Reviews

awesome. really love how you guys have been playing with weird textures lately.

how did you even come up with the eerie reversed aesthetic starting 1:40? what synapses fired to make that happen?? probably my favorite vibe so far

1f1n1ty responds:

yea i was like "hrmmmm well what if i just like took the first section and made it go backwwards"

this is amazing. there are a lot of great things in this piece but I want to shout out the return to the opening motif at 2:45 and the long crescendo into 3:39 that follows, which are both awesome. also, I'd like to publicly announce that I have been thinking about the outro for 22 hours straight

1f1n1ty responds:

omg miyo you showed up! you sound wizard from the depths of weebland

thank you very much we worked very hard on those you can thank stardew for the outro

This is really good. It gets off to a bit of a slow start, but once you get into that awesome groove with the percussion at 1:00, everything is really cool and engaging. I especially like the composition around 1:40-2:00— it gives me some serious Hollow Knight OST vibes (which I love), especially with those background string lines. The nature sfx around 1:20 are a very nice touch as well!

Keep it up and good luck in the competition!

Syamori responds:

Thanks! I've actually never heard that soundtrack, so I'll have to check it out!

2 Art Reviews

Wonderful, inspiring work! I really admire not only your talent, but also your commitment and consistency— I honestly could not imagine putting out awesome content, even somewhat short things, every day for a month. I'd probably just pass out from creative burnout.
I'm looking forward to more of your art! Thank you for sharing this series with us!

Zaccura responds:

Thank you so much for the support and kind words, it really means a lot!

I'm a musician, not an artist, so it's hard for me to articulate what exactly I'm finding so fascinating about this series, but the fact remains that I've been checking here every day to see what new scene you've pulled together for Willow to sit/sleep/swing/be frightened in. I'm a big fan of accompanying a story with another art form, so that's probably part of the reason why I'm enjoying these so much.

Anyways, I'm really curious to see where you're going with these, and I'm actually finding it really inspiring. Keep it up!

Zaccura responds:

I'm so glad when my artworks are able to speak to all kinds of people, not just other visual artists. And I hope to continue to do so! Thank you so much for your support! :D

"My-YO-lo-fone," shortens to "Miyo." Classical/electronic music composer. Please contact me if you want to use my music!

18, Male