View Profile Miyolophone

37 Audio Reviews

i've said it before but this is really really beautiful and faithful to the source (though clearly you still put a bit of your own spin on it!). a love letter that anyone would be delighted to receive!!

UP!

this is really good. the guitar and drum processing is really clean which is impossible so you should probably be banned for cheating at music

LunacyEcho responds:

the tricc is the kicc

so lovely, as always. i think my favorite description of evocative writing that i've ever had someone give me is that it should have "tactile, viscous details" and i think that's something you've really started to embody in your own work. i can feel the music on my skin

stardew responds:

that last sentence is also a very good conveying-of-feeling!

i'm really glad you noticed all the little details i worked at :) i used to think my hyper-focusing on small individual elements was something that i should work to get rid of, but as of late i've tried out embracing it, and i think it's proving to be a lot better for me.

2 Art Reviews

Wonderful, inspiring work! I really admire not only your talent, but also your commitment and consistency— I honestly could not imagine putting out awesome content, even somewhat short things, every day for a month. I'd probably just pass out from creative burnout.
I'm looking forward to more of your art! Thank you for sharing this series with us!

Zaccura responds:

Thank you so much for the support and kind words, it really means a lot!

I'm a musician, not an artist, so it's hard for me to articulate what exactly I'm finding so fascinating about this series, but the fact remains that I've been checking here every day to see what new scene you've pulled together for Willow to sit/sleep/swing/be frightened in. I'm a big fan of accompanying a story with another art form, so that's probably part of the reason why I'm enjoying these so much.

Anyways, I'm really curious to see where you're going with these, and I'm actually finding it really inspiring. Keep it up!

Zaccura responds:

I'm so glad when my artworks are able to speak to all kinds of people, not just other visual artists. And I hope to continue to do so! Thank you so much for your support! :D

composer for film, video games, classical musicians, virtual idols. i/h: @0205sakire
—————————————————————
if you want to use my music or have a business inquiry, please email me at miyo@miyolophone.com!

20, Male